Creating a successful online sales process can be accomplished by making sure that you represent and court your visitor through the five steps of the sales process on your site. Provide human interaction to potential Internet clients or customers through an effective sales process. Anyone who has marketing knowledge knows that there are psychological needs that should be met in order for a person or a customer to be persuaded in purchasing a certain product or services. There are steps that you can take to effectively do that and in response witness the successful sales process over and over in the virtual world, that is why an Internet marketing strategy is a necessity not an option. These five steps of the sales process are the core components that will move your website viewer from visitor to customer or client. By representing each step that is mentioned below and courting your potential client or customer through those steps you will have the power to move your site from failure to success. See and learn more sales process and Internet marketing visit us at: Justrealmarketing.com
5 Powerful Steps in a Sales Process and Internet Marketing:
- Marketing/Prospecting – Prospecting is the result of the marketing that you have made; it’s the process of delivering targeted qualified traffic to your website. This can be achieve by advertisement that directs people to your site by the use of search engine optimization or pay per clicks that will delivery your unique selling proposition.
- Build Credibility and Trust – In a business, trust is built by interaction to your client or customer. Letting them feel that they are welcomed by greeting a person as the walk in the door, or just by physically helping them find what kind of product or service they want is a way of building trust and credibility between your client and your company. The same thing goes for any site you build, it should have that same trust and credibility in the elements that surround the design and the development of your website. Your site should work as a personal shopper, a live virtual assistant that knows the needs that your visitor has and offers the solutions for those needs easily accessible.
- Escort and Court the Buyer – Take a look at your current site and see if it helps your visitors to identify and find the best solutions to their problem. Guide them in finding the right tools they need to solve the problem they may be having. A person happens to be on your site because they are looking for a solution to a problem. That solution can be a product or a service. Internet marketing studies show that 7 out of 10 visitors that come to a site are ready to buy after seeing your product or service 7 times. Take the time to escort and court them to and offer what they need.
- Present the Product/Service – As you present your products or services to your visitor, be sure that you are continually keeping their attention and interest by motivating them to continue with the sale. Presentation is the process wherein you show the client or customer the services and products that you have and then guide them in the selection process.
- Close the Sale – Take a look at each product that you offer, provide enough information about the product, give them the assurance policies and / or guarantees regarding their purchase. Another vital part of the close that is often missed is clearly communicating your guarantee and assurance that you will stand behind the product or service. Consider adding testimonials for each product or service to build added credibility. One thing that many e-commerce sites forget to do is provide payment information which is the most important part of closing the sale.