As a business owner, Internet marketing strategist or freelance SEO expert, the below tips will reveal how you can use YouTube in your video marketing or video commercial advertising. The following paragraphs will help you understand how powerful these free tools are.
The popular site has several free tools and options to help generate traffic and views when marketing your video. I will share some simple but often overlooked strategies we use.
- Make sure your video content appeals to the targeted audience you are trying to attract.
- Use the Share option in YouTube. You can share via email with friends and contacts you have in your account. Remember the more friends you have the better your chances are generating a lot of views.
- Share videos through email. Going viral with your video marketing requires traffic. One strategy that can help accomplish this is to send your friends and family a link to the video that encourages them to share.
- Add friends. Adding friends and commenting on other people’s video is a powerful way to gain exposure on YouTube, encourage interaction and build relationships.
- Update through Bulletin Board (New Feature). A bulletin is a way to send an update to your subscribers directly from your channel. You can post what your working on or include a link to a video that will appear in their recent activity on their homepage.
- Invite people to subscribe to your videos. This feature is available in your account once you request a friend invite.
- Use StumbleUpon.com to submit videos. StumbleUpon is a popular social site where you can upload your video, import your email addresses and then send to your friends on stumble upon.
- Use Social Media. You can leverage Digg and other social sites like Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and Orkut to connect accounts and automatically share your activity feed to your profile on other websites.
Implementing these techniques with the free tools mentioned will help you get more traffic and make more money online using these simple video marketing strategies.